McCulloch TRT™ Jib Arm
The Jib attachment is a versatile crane fitted to the back of the TRT™, designed to cover many areas across rail environments offering advantages over conventional methods due to the rubber tracks allowing the TRT™ to be positioned almost anywhere whilst under Live Overhead Power, on or off track.
Features & Benefits
- Can lift a maximum weight of 990kg at 1.21 metres and 350kg at 4 metres.
- Great for the removal and installing of points/switch motors or materials.
- Fitted with a load limiting device to reduce overloading.
- Arc of slew to protect operator.
- Adjustable attachments allow multiple lift uses.
- Can work under Live Overhead Power.
- Can completely eradicate the need for manual handling.
- Restrictions are in place to ensure TRT™ cannot be operated while jib is use.
- Fully remote controllable (manual controls are available).
- The TRT™ with the Jib can access almost anywhere due to the TRT™ design.
- Makes handling materials and equipment much more easier.
- High reach up to signal heads, boxes and cabinets.
- Large radius slew from track to wide way.
- More maneuverable in tunnels, subways or restricted areas.