McCulloch TRT™ Plough
The TRT plough attachment is an efficient and cost reducing method to clear ballast from the sleeper ends and ballast profiling. The Plough reduces manual handling and fatigue and can work on a number of different track gauge across the rail network.
Features and Benefits;
- Clears the majority of ballast whilst simultaneously profiling.
- Can work under Live Overhead Power.
- Hydraulically adjustable height for various sleeper style or ballast height.
- Can easily be delivered by conventional work transport.
- Save time, money and man power compared to manual labour.
- Reduces fatigue on manual alternatives.
- Can plough over 1 mile of ballast on during an average shift.
- Multiple TRTs with Plough Attachments can work in unison to provide a clear sleeper end and the desired ballast shoulder .
- Cost effective due to the reduced man power and the ability to work under Live Overhead Power.
- Easily deliverable to a worksite and can be attached in minutes.
- High production with less resources.