McCulloch TRT™ Rail Ramp System
The Rail Ramp revolutionizes the method of deploying TRT’s and other equipment swiftly and safely from a rail car to track level.
Rail Ramp features & benefits
- Limited manual handling.
- Ramps deployed and equipment unloaded in under 2 minutes.
- Ideal for the delivery of equipment in a tunnel environment.
- Can work on any track gauge with no additional conversion cost.
- Easily and swiftly deployed using a TRT or manually.
- No assembly or dissemble time.
- No lifting equipment required for unloading machines.
- Provides safe access to rail car from track level.
- Can carry machinery up to 5 metric tons in weight and 1800mm wide.
- Operation – Deployed using TRT
- Transportation – Can be used on any type of flat rail car.
- Recovery Method – In the case of no TRT to deploy or retract ramps, the process can be done manually.