McCulloch TRT™ Rail Saw
The Hydraulic Rail Saw is an economical, low noise rail saw that attaches to the TRTs Hydraulic Connectors making it easily transportable across all areas of the rail Network. Using the TRTs power source reduces the need for additional plant and eliminates many environmental issues.
Features and Benefits;
- Pivot on the clamp arm and saw, allows cutting on both sides of the rail without a need for disconnection.
- Rigid lock clamp to all types of rail for quick and accurate set-up.
- Ergonomically-designed Long Saw Arm allowing the operator to operate in a upright position reducing fatigue.
- Lockable lower arm significantly reduces operator effort.
- The spark guard guarantees protection for users and the environment.
- Reduces emissions from conventional methods.
- Substantially lower noise emissions.
- Eliminates the need for petrol in tunnels.
- Hydraulic bypass to immobilize TRT when saw is in use.
- Transportable to site due to cradle on the TRT to carry the saw, clamp and extra discs.
- Low maintenance.
- Perfect for tunnels, subways and confined areas.
- 1 cut in under 2minutes (average).
- Significantly reduces noise and emissions.