McCulloch Rail Trolley
The McCulloch Rail Trolleys have been designed to carry a substantial amount of weight safely whether it being new or scrap rail, block joints, switches and crossings, new or old panels and sleepers/ties. This allows maximum production whilst providing a great working efficiency. The Rail Trolley system has recovered tens of thousands of tonnes of scrap rail across the UK and proves to be a preferred method.
Features & Benefits
- Safe transport of new and old panels, maximising output while minimising risk of damage.
- Approved to work under Live Overhead Power.
- Suitable for delivery or removal of all rail profiles, switch rails and crossings.
- Approved to work Adjacent Line Open.
- Any length of rail from 15ft up to 709ft (216m) can be transported any distance, in gauge.
- Can carry up to 30 x 60ft (18m) rails
- Panels can be stacked up to four high
- Each trailer can carry up to 50tonnes
- Push or Pull method with air brakes
- Ability to carry over 160 concrete sleepers/ties across 5 trolleys
- Can be transported under live overhead power any distance, in gauge through stations, subways, switches, bridges or structures and unloaded at a desired location.
- Loading panels straight onto the Rail Trolleys allows the site to be cleared soon as the panels are removed, increasing overall efficiency and offering a safe but quick method.
- Air braking on each wheel across every trolley and a manual method to lock the brakes whilst stowed.
- Solar powered Red and White aspects for night time visibility
- Hooks and tether points back and front to interconnect rail trolleys when empty to prevent any run-away